New Trend

The sex tide





Changing the direction of the sex tide



  How would you feel when you see the Tide change direction? 
How would feel if the tide starts flowing from the shore to the sea instead of from the sea to the shore? 
Obviously shocked and amazed right? Yeah

Every girl has it at the back of her mind that you want her pussy while you have it at the back of your mind that she wants your cash. Now she uses her body to attract you so you can give her attention and money, You seriously want to fuck her so you give attention and money for the pussy 

What if I tell you that you can turn Jr all around and control everything, You control the money, attention and pussy. 


Majorly guys want sex but what if you can make  her be the one wanting your dick? That is turning the tide. 

You are the shore and she is the sea, the tide is the sexual desire always pouring know the direction of the shore and telling us that the shore is always wet and sexually aroused all the time because of the presence of the sea. 


  You can turn the tide back into the sea

Instead of being the one chasing her for she she would be the one chasing you for sex, attention, money and value. 

It starts with little statements like 

“If I date you can you take care of me?  Can you pay my bills?” 
“The reason I don’t date is because all you ladies want is my body”
  Every statement that portrays a guy as the sexually aroused person turn it back to her. 
“Who pussy help? Lol… Ladies have begged to suck my dick… I am not a cheap catch”
“I am very selective of girls who want me because my semen is for girls with value… If I bang any type of girl na me go lose” 


  In my book I talked about something called “Putting a pin”, whereby In a heated romance with a girl, you fingering her and she so wet, you suddenly pause and pull your hand out and get up, wear your clothes, she’d be surprised, you just tell her you are not in the mood anymore and even if she say “But your dick is still hard” Just respond with “My dick is in the mood but I am not”, walk into the toilet and wash your hands and go play some games in the sitting room. Lol… 
 You just won!  

If you master this ladies will dream of you fucking them: talking from experience. 

There was one I did one time, while the romance was going on with her I decided to play her own card on her, I stopped and pulled back then she asked “What happened” I said “I’m not sure about this… I don’t think I want to do this” I got up but she held me “Baby it’s fine… I am clean I promise” I said “It’s not about that” she then asked “come on, don’t do this to me again, please”, I smiled then kissed her and we continued.  I had done it to her before the moment and tried doing it again but she refused to let go, I was in the mood but wanted her to beg for it… 


   Master it and the tide will flow towards her instead of flowing towards you

Comments

Famous Trend

Advanced Bang Drills

YOU ARE AN ATTRACTION GOD

Throne Room