New Trend

When dead souls break hell Gates

  




  WHEN DEAD SOULS BREAK HELL GATES





It’s been two weeks since the burial Margret's husband Collins. Family and Friends had consoled Margret over the loss; they both had two children, Andy 10, Mercy 4...


The death of Collins had come as a surprise to everyone concerned, a man in his late 30s, quite wealthy, so people had believed his business rivals must have plotted his death, but there was something most didn't know... Collins was poisoned...







22nd October 2017... 11:15pm



Margaret was in the bedroom sitting on the bed with the blanket covered up to her waist, she holds her gaze to her phone, phantom 6. Smiling brightly and didn't look like one in grief, she looked really excited with whatever she was reading as she gives a short laugh raising her face then focuses on the mobile again.

Suddenly she shivered lightly as she felt like ice dropped on her skin, with goose pimples on her arms which slowly disappears

"Jeez! What was that?" She said out quietly, just at the conclusion of those words her iPhone rang, picking up the mobile she looks at the screen, she becomes perplexed on seeing the strange number calling, she concludes it to be the service provider calling to do their usual adverts and caller tunes talk. She touched the cancel icon on the screen to terminate the call and then flings the mobile to the bed then goes back to her internet surfing on the other mobile. The iPhone rings, she picks up the phone to see the same number calling, she gives a long hiss the flings the mobile to the bed, after a while it stops ringing, she suddenly paused as she thought to herself "but this service provider don't call twice in a roll"... The phone rings for the third time, she picks up the phone to see the same number calling again

"What kind of number is this?" She thought to herself, the number appears to be two digits three times "696969"

"696969" she reads out loud then picked the call and then slowly put it to her ear and says nothing, suddenly she hears a scream from the other end of the call, one that almost scatter her ear drum and in quick reflex she flings the phone to the bed with fear, her heart beating as the screaming continues loudly, she could hear a female voice screaming in agony, Margaret is shocked as the noise became tense

"Help me! Please stop! Lord Lucifer forgive me! This pain is too much! Jesus save my soul! Angel Michael hear my cry! My eyes! I can't hold them any longer! Please help!" The screaming continued as more voices joined the agony cry. Margaret blocks her ears but it wasn't effective, she immediately picks up the phone and throws it hard to the wall, scattering the 350,000 naira device as the horror stopped.

Margret was breathing heavily and looked really scared, she got from the bed then looked at the smashed phone and wondering what was going on; was someone trying to play a stupid trick on her? Was she imagining things? How did her mobile receive signal from hell?

"That is humanly impossible" she said loudly as she looked around the room only to hear her other phone ringing

"Jesus, not again" she stares at the phone on the bed, she walks closer slowly then picks up the phone, looked at the screen and sees the same number calling again, she quickly throws the phone to the bed and withdraws, obviously scared

"I will kill whoever is playing this stupid trick" she points to the phone. The ringing then stops, she quickly walks to the phone, opens the back the removes the sim and battery then flings the phone to the bed; obviously no more calls coming in tonight. She didn't feel at peace completely though, buttered with the heighten instincts in her telling her the night was probably going to get worse than it is, she battled to disagree with her thoughts but then the phone rings again...











Margaret was in her greatest state of shock, this was beyond the norm, but who or what could be calling her. She walks closer slowly then picks up the phone and sees the same number, she looks at the back
Margaret was in her greatest state of shock, this was beyond the norm, but who or what could be calling her. She walks closer slowly then picks up the phone and sees the same number, she looks at the back of the phone, there were no sim cards nor a battery in it yet this phone was ringing, she managed to put herself together and not freak out she then picks the call but refuses to put it to her ear and after 5secs of silence she slowly puts it to her ear and said nothing

"Hello Margaret" a familiar voice sounded, she didn't want to believe it was who she thought

"Who is this?" She questioned with fear

"It is I honey... Collins" he had this excitement in his voice

"Collins" she repeated, she takes a deep breath then closes her eyes and tries to wake up but couldn't; it was real.

"Yes love.... It’s me" he replies, she felt her legs shake and weaken lightly like she was about to faint but she managed to sit down on the bed in other to help her poor self, still trying to calm down she then says

"OK? Why... I... Sorry how did you do t?" She stammered in confusion

"How did I do what?" He asked

"How did you call me? You're dead. Where are you?" She asked

"Well there seems to be some kind of revolution going on here in hell... Lots of demons and entities revolting against lord Lucifer and his host. Some of us kind of got free during the chaos and hell gates have been broken down. Lots of souls have been slayed by fallen angels but I managed to break through" he explained and suddenly the sound of a snaring beast is heard followed by a scream

"What was that?" Margaret asked

"Actually a beast is being slayed by fallen angels" he said, Maggie wasn't getting it and wasn't ready to get it, but the phone on her ear was evidence of reality

"Why are you calling me?" She asked

"I want to bring you down here" he replies, her heart raced

"Wh.. What did you say?"

"I said I want to bring you down here... You bitch!" He yelled out and frightened her

"No no. Please I don't want to come down there" she cried out

"Oh so I am the one who deserves hell right? You are a wicked soul"

"Please Collins, I'm so sorry"

"I cannot forgive, I am already dead and so will you in few minutes" he said and she cried

"Please I don't want to die" she begged, he was angered.

"You killed me remember? Now you don't want to die. You are being selfish" he reminded her, she cried as she looked around believing he might just appear soon.

"I loved you so much. I loved you like I would never love anything more but you took advantage of my love and you betrayed me, you killed me. I know it all now... I am going to do horrible things to you tonight worse than as I have done to Doctor Oscar and Vincent" he blasted, she was shocked

"The kids" Collins said, Margaret's heart jumped

"Please don't touch them" she begged

"Before our wedding day you slept with my best friend Vincent and deceived me into believing the pregnancy was mine. You gave birth to Andy; I trained another man's son for 10years... I should be crying but there are no more tears to shed... All the pain I have suffered here has taken away my emotions and I am grateful. All I feel for you is hate and I will make your blood flow without measure while I feast on your flesh" he sounded more threatening than can be thought, she runs to the door and tries opening it but it refused

"There is nowhere to run... Go back and sit" he ordered and she obeyed looking round the room

"Please Collins... Forgive me"

"Listen to yourself. Forgive you? I'm in hell, you're on earth... I am doomed for life but you have an opportunity to make heaven. I will never allow you see the gates of heaven; you will burn in hell... Just like Vincent and Doctor Oscar right now" she couldn't believe Vincent and Oscar were dead

"Yes they are" Collins seems to see her thoughts

"My trusted doctor agreed to your evil scheme of hiding the cause of my death... Vincent slept with my beloved wife, got her pregnant 10years ago and they continued this abominable
My trusted doctor agreed to your evil scheme of hiding the cause of my death... Vincent slept with my beloved wife, got her pregnant 10years ago and they continued this abominable sexual affair under my nose for 10years until they succeeded in killing me" Collins explained, more and more guilt fell on Margaret and she wept bitterly but tears meant nothing to Collins.

"I know I have wrong... Shut up" Collins cuts her

"You didn't wrong me? You sent me to hell and I will do same, you are evil and deserve worse place in hell which I have prepared for you" he gives a scary laugh, Margaret sweating as she looks at the clock "12:30pm"

"I have been here for 30 years being so hungry and angry. My eyes fall out my sockets if I'm not careful, I also had to eat Vincent's eyeballs and they sure tasted good, considering my hunger level" Margaret almost throws up

"Don't throw up yet, I am not done... I was beaten every damn day, they'd bring me to the arena where thousands of brutal elemental spirits converge to throw stones at me, I begged for death but it was just too far to hear shit. The stones pulled my teeth, broke my skull over and over, blood all over with my brain clearly visible but you know what? They don't care because they have no souls. Maggots and leeches feed on me every day, bloody flesh drop from my remaining crumbling body, I see my lungs and ribs as maggots feast deeper into them, all these and more I have suffered because of you and you want forgiveness?" Margaret had nothing to say only to mourn her soon to die self.

Collins had been dead just a month ago but had spent 30 long years in hell, how could that even be?

"For the sake of our daughter Collins please"

"My mother will care for her and your son but I cannot let you live anymore... I want you here... Dead don't love; less I forget, I have become a powerful entity here. I started the revolution against lord Lucifer, I will begin a new reign here and you are coming down here to bleed and cry for a thousand years then I might show you mercy as your God... In hell there is no mercy... There aren’t rules but mine" the call ends, Margaret drops to her knees crying, she hated here of for all her mistakes. Wishing she could change things and make life better between herself and Collins but it was too late. 

Deep within her she knew she deserved worse but wasn't ready to face it, no man is ever ready when Karma pays back though... She had turned her husband into a demon and this demon wants nothing more than her blood and agony, would she survive it?

"Hello Honey" Collins' voice sounded right behind her, her skin shivers with its bones as the phone drops from her hand in fear of whatever fate awaited her in the great beyond...






Comments

Famous Trend

Advanced Bang Drills

YOU ARE AN ATTRACTION GOD

Throne Room